Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Design 1 Development - White Ladies Road

Design 1 Development



I started off drawing a heart using a pen tool and splitting it into three sections.


Next using the distort tool I was able to fit the word white into the shape. I did this for a variety of fonts looking at which don't worked the best.



I found that this font worked the best so I applied it the the rest of the type.



I wanted to relate the design to white ladies road so I wrote down the name of each shop on word.


I then took both the design and text into photoshop and was able to cut the heart design out of the text.



I changed the designs colour to green which links in with the recycling theme.



I added in a background to the design, this made the design much more bf and clearer.







No comments:

Post a Comment